In the rapidly changing world of manufacturing, remaining low-cost and efficient while pursuing opportunities for innovation and growth has proven to be very challenging.
This is where process excellence comes in.
A successful operational excellence program can not only save your company millions in operating costs – it can also enhance productivity, drive innovation, and help build a world class supply chain. For two days, IQPC’s Manufacturing Process Excellence Summit will help you build a world-class operational excellence program. Taking place in Chicago June 16- 18, 2014, the conference is bringing together continuous improvement professionals from across North America to interact, innovate and explore what leading manufacturers are doing to build a culture of sustained improvement – and better position themselves for the future.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Linking your process excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
- Building an integrated process excellence framework that makes sense for your organisation
- Creating sustainable continuous improvement practices - even as conditions change
- Improving talent development to build the foundation for operational excellence
- Developing and communicating system wide process governance - without hindering speed and flexibility
- Transforming culture and employee behaviours to embed PEX throughout your organisation
- Lowering costs, improving control and boosting efficiency through waste reduction and heightened productivity
- Understanding the root causes behind process inefficiency, including issues of strategy and operating models
- Using Lean Production Control as an invaluable integrating tool
- Facilitating a demand-driven supply chain by integrating information across IT and control systems
High impact, low risk best practices for operational performance transformation. Isn’t that what every business wants? Attend the Manufacturing Process Excellence Summit and learn to drive value, optimize your operational processes and build a world class organization.
Interested in getting involved in this year's event agenda? Contact Conference Director Leslie Allen email@example.com