In the rapidly changing world of manufacturing, remaining low-cost and efficient while pursuing opportunities for innovation and growth has proven to be very challenging.
This is where process excellence comes in.
A successful operational excellence program can not only save your company millions in operating costs – it can also enhance productivity, drive innovation, and help build a world class supply chain. For two days, PEX Network’s Manufacturing Process Excellence Summit will help you build a world-class operational excellence program. Taking place in Chicago June 16- 18, 2014, the conference is bringing together continuous improvement professionals from across North America to interact, innovate and explore what leading manufacturers are doing to build a culture of sustained improvement – and better position themselves for the future.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Linking your process excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
- Building an integrated process excellence framework that makes sense for your organisation
- Creating sustainable continuous improvement practices - even as conditions change
- Improving talent development to build the foundation for operational excellence
- Developing and communicating system wide process governance - without hindering speed and flexibility
- Transforming culture and employee behaviours to embed PEX throughout your organisation
- Lowering costs, improving control and boosting efficiency through waste reduction and heightened productivity
- Understanding the root causes behind process inefficiency, including issues of strategy and operating models
- Using Lean Production Control as an invaluable integrating tool
Interested in getting involved in this year's event agenda? Contact Conference Director Leslie Allen firstname.lastname@example.org